Friday 31 October 2014

Welcome to the Coven





Faux Fur Jacket - Zara
Hat - Topshop
Dress - H&M
Boots - Zara
Bag - Urban Outfitters
It's my favourite day of the year Halloween and today I've went for an American Horror Story Coven themed outfit which is a subtle nod to the Salem witches with a black fedora, long loose dress which swings off the body and pointed leather boots. I threw on my faux fur jacket to keep the chills away and grabbed my leather doctors bag to go, for my make up I kept it simple and just added some dark grey shadow to the inner lips to give that 'dead' look. Today consists of running around grabbing last minute decorations, drinks to put in the witches brew, a pumpkin spiced latte and creating my make up look for tonights dusk til dawn party in Greenwich with London's creatures of the night.
What are you up to this Halloween?
Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment