Sunday 3 August 2014

July Favourites

I can't believe how fast summer is going I feel this month has flew by I haven't got many make up faves as I have kept my make up simple and the same look all month as I've been so busy juggling work, seeing friends and family and organising things for uni make up has taken a backseat. 



The beauty faves selection


I have loved using this Soap & Glory 'Scrub of your Life' as before I tan I burn then peel like a banana so this scrub has kept my skin silky smooth and been an absolute lifesaver this July I love the delicate scent that isn't too overpowering and the texture of the scrub. I did a little review of it that you can read here.


This has been my main favourite of the month as I have gradually lightened my hair using this miracle product I did a whole review of it which you can read here, this is the new Loreal Casting Sunkiss Jelly that gradually lightens and highlights hair as well as leaving it super soft, I completely agree!


I got this Rodial Stemcell Super-Food Lip Balm inside Red magazine as it caught my eye and I have kept it in my handbag ever since the balm is really smooth with a thick consistency to keep your lips moisturised for hours repairing them quickly. I most love the scent of this as it smells almost of plants that have just been watered (strange and not to everyones taste but I love it) a light and airy scent that stands out amongst most fruity or floral scented balms this is a welcome change.


I bought this Garnier Caffeine Eye Roll On to help with my under eye bags I then re-purchased it when I lost it at T in the Park this has been perfect for reducing my swollen under eyes first thing in a morning and to soothe them. I've seen them advertised so much and decided to get one when it was half price to test it out and now I can't live without it and my friends who've tried it have loved it also definitely a skincare staple.


I was in desperate need of an eye cream so when in Boots I picked up the Origins Ginzeng Eye Cream which claims to 'depuff and brighten' which I feel it does my under eyes feel much more calm and soothed once i have applied it and as you only need to apply a tiny bit it will last for ages.


Nars Laguna Bronzer has been my best friends through July I've used it to contour, bronze and on the eyelids instead of eyeshadow it's the perfect bronzer to give a glow, contour your face, create a golden goddess eye look and bronze your body.



I picked this slouchy kaftan knit in the Monsoon sale for £24 reduced from £49 an absolute bargain it's so comfy a beautiful quality knit and adds a really interesting slouchy silhouette.


I picked this double gold wire heart ring in the Topshop sale for £2.50 I think it's lovely and delicate and really catches the eye when it's on.


I love this palm tree print shirt from New Look I picked it up last minute to go to a festival and wore it all through the weekend, I think the style is quite Hedi  Slimane for Saint Laurent (one day I'll be able to afford his pieces).


My main highlight of July was T in the Park I had such a great weekend listening to great music, laughing with friends the only thing is it went far too quickly!


Of course seeing Alex Turner was the best moment of the month if only I could see him every month, dancing and singing to 'R U Mine' with the crowd was definitely an unforgettable moment!

What was your favourite moment in July?
Let me know in the comments!

Instagram - @stephgreenwoodx
Twitter - @stephgreenwoodx



No comments:

Post a Comment