Tuesday 8 July 2014

Cruising Through Summer












Dress - & Other Stories
Shoes - Topshop
Hat - & Other Stories 
Sunglasses - & Other Stories
Necklace - Zara
Bag - Topshop

Wouldn't this outfit look great on a boat cruising down the French Riviera the wind brushing past my hair as I hold onto my oversized hat, drinking champagne with a strawberry in it laughing along with my friends? 
One day...

You can probably tell I had a little splurge in Other Stories but they have the most beautiful summer collection I just kept picking up new things in store this dress is a lovely lightweight fabric that drapes unusually on the body and I love anything dropped waist. My favourite metal is rose gold so when I saw this necklace in Zara I quickly snapped it up as pink tones suit my complexion more. These sunglasses are amazing for summer I love the blue reflection I feel that they immediately add a coolness to your look so even if you are sweltering in the heat these shades hide it. I got these wedges last summer and they add a really great height but as there's a platform they are really comfortable and I adore the straw texture on the heel.





No comments:

Post a Comment