Monday 16 June 2014

Le Pointe Et Pan


















Shirt - Jack Wills
Jacket - Topshop
Trousers - Topshop
Shoes - Topshop
Bag - Urban Outfitters
Magazine - Porter

The title of this post translates to 'Point and Pan' which i named after my favourite pointed flats and Peter Pan collar in this look the reason for the French translation is because instead walking around the North East of England I imagined this outfit is something I'd wear to stroll along the Pont Alexandre III in Paris (keeping dreaming girl). Simple, understated and elegant are what in mind when I put together this look I adore this shirt and the delicate details it has and I always feel that a crisp white shirt brings a brightness to your wardrobe which is perfect for Spring. For my make up I did berry eyes with a warm bronzer and a holographic peach/orchid gloss that adds a slight pizazz (can I say that) to the look and how amazing does it look when you re-apply?!

Instagram - @stephgreenwoodx
Twitter - @stephgreenwoodx

No comments:

Post a Comment