Monday 2 June 2014

Creatures of the Deep









Dress - H&M
Blouse - Topshop
Necklace - H&M
Sunglasses - Zara
Sandals - Birkenstock

The fitted structured top of this look made for awkward and rigid photos (aka me in any social situations) but the bottom triangle swing of this dress made for some leg movement making a mermaid-esque silhouette I particularly like the style of this dress how it swings from the shoulders. I feel the navy and pearl added to this blog title as it reminded me of deep sea creatures and finding some light in the darkness of the sea. I feel that remaining more covered up makes me feel more confident and adds more mystery and questions watching how the fabric moves along the body is more intriguing than an open book. I think that this look works well for a transition from Spring to Summer by wearing birks with a sheer long sleeved blouse under a dress adds the combination of femininity and simplicity.

(Disclaimer: I didn't use effects on these photos the lighting just made these rainbow patches)

No comments:

Post a Comment