Sunday 11 May 2014

The Green Age











Dress - H&M
Necklace - Miss Selfridge
Shoes - Nine West
Lip Colour - Bourjois 'Rouge Edition Velvet 06' and Tanya Burr 'Exotic Island'


Here is my first OOTD post I was inspired to add some colour into my wardrobe this Summer as it usually just consists of pastels and white I picked this dress up from H&M and was captivated by the fun pleats and cut of the dress. I found that the green brought youth and vitality to my wardrobe immediately brightening it up hence the title of this post - The Green Age - as much as I love monochrome being young should be about discovering yourself not being intimidated by clothes. I paired it with an equally daring (for me) orchid lip combo which I feel makes the colour come out more on my skin tone, my sister borrowed me her necklace from Miss Selfridges and I wore my classic nude courts which have been a staple for me through Spring every woman needs nude heels in her wardrobe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment