Wednesday 14 May 2014

Spring Chills









Scarf - F&F at Tesco
Cami - Brandy Melville
Bralet - Gilly Hicks
Jeans - House of Holland
Sunglasses - Asos Marketplace
Shoes - Kurt Geiger
Lips - MAC 'Costa Chic'

While it may look warm in the pictures there's still that chilly breeze lingering over Spring that's reminding us that Summer is not yet here although it provides a challenge to combine your Summer and Spring wardrobe together for that tricky 'in-between seasons' look. I found this Meadham Kirchhoff style scarf tucked away in my mums wardrobe which I'm sure she won't mind me borrowing, the bright coral adds colour to the look while keeping those spring chills away. I decided to go for a quite literal 'Cocktail Hour' look here wearing my beloved cocktail print HOH jeans with 'Cher' from Clueless style courts to create this 'I've spent all day at the beach but made last minute drinks plans'. I always feel that Spring presents an opportunity to inject some colour to my wardrobe I feel as though I'm becoming braver each year who knows next year I might even dare to wear yellow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment